Himalayan Torchbearers is a Bible school and Conference Centre located in the foothills of the Himalayas in Northern India, in Dehradun. Dehradun, rich in natural beauty is nestled between the Himalayan and Shivalik mountain ranges with the famous rivers Yamuna and Ganges to either side. Himalayan Torchbearers can accommodate 120 guests.
Also known as the education capital of India, Dehradun is located 20km South of the Famous hill station Mussoorie and 40km west of Rishikesh.
Dehradun is 240 KM north of New Delhi in the state of Uttarakhand.
• Discover the Wor(l)d Program
• Monsoon Mission
• Equipping for Leadership Course
• Schools in the villages of the Himalayas
• Rehabilitation for earthquake and flood-affected people
• Vocational training centres for those otherwise abled
DIRECTOR: Satish John
ADDRESS: Himalayan Torchbearers - Kuthal Gate - Rajpur P.O. - Dehradun - UA-248009 - India
TELEPHONE: +91 135 273 5283
+91 135 273 3398
FAX: +91 135 273 5785