Set in 175 acres of beautiful parkland Capernwray Hall, a 19th century mansion, opened as a Christian centre in 1947. It is ideally placed just south of the popular Lake District and craggy hills of the north with the famous Yorkshire Dales and their picturesque villages to the East. Cities of York, Manchester, Liverpool, Chester and the Scottish border are all within easy reach.
Of the thousands of people who have passed through Capernwray’s doors, many have encountered the Lord Jesus Christ and been deeply changed by that experience.
Two short-term Bible courses offer students the opportunity to study and practically apply God’s word to life through lectures, study groups, outreach and mission. The transforming presence of Jesus Christ is also presented through a range of Christian holidays offered throughout the year.
70 miles north of Manchester, 3 miles from Junction 35 on the M6
• Bible School for age 18+ (September-March and April- June)
• Holidays for adults, families and young people (Easter and June-September)
• Men's and Ladies' Conferences
• Christmas and New Year holidays
• Outreach and overseas missions